logo

logo

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I am baaaaccckkkk in fighting shape!

Hello to all the Gumptionistas out there! I took a little hiatus from writing my blog, but I am back. In the last two years, I reconnected with a man I dated 10 years ago, we were engaged on February 4th, and we were married on August 30th! It was wonderful and magical and I highly recommend it. It's never too late to get married and regardless of your age, you can have the wedding that you want. I never dreamed of my wedding day. I was not the girl who dreamed of her wedding day since she was a little girl. My dreams were to become the CEO of a company and make millions:). That hasn't happened yet but its never too late. I always wanted to be better than I was (always putting far too much pressure on myself) and wished more for myself than my parents had. This is the dream all parents have their children, but at a young age, I was accutely aware of that and wanted more for myself, too. Deep down, I knew that I would meet someone very special, but I didn't focus on it. Unfortunately, not focusing on it at all left me getting married at 46, but it happened exactly the way it was supposed to and I have no regrets of holding out for my perfect someone. I am with the man that I was always meant to be with, who supports my feistiness and crazed letter writing, and everything else that comes with it. Although I have not updated the blog in a while, I never stopped writing letters and recommending or making changes where I felt they were needed. I will work on getting those posted in the next few days. I am still out there fighting to make things right and make senior management at companies take notice of their customers and consumers. I joined Toastmasters at work and it made me realize that I still have a voice and there are still people who want to listen to my passion for ranting (all in a positive way of course).

2 comments:


  1. The oldest you all due respect and appreciation where making a lot of effort in the development of this subject .
    Thank you Will allow me to put some links to my website
    شركة تنظيف فلل - شركات نظافة - شركة نظافة - شركة تنظيف خزانات - شركة تنظيف شقق - شركة رش مبيدات - شركة مكافحة حشرات - شركة نقل اثاث - شركة نقل عفش - افضل شركة نقل عفش واثاث - شركة تنظيف موكيت - شركة تنظيف كنب - شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض - بجدة و بمكه و بالدمام و بالخرج .
    شركة نظافة بجده وبمكه وبالدمام وبالخرج
    شركة تنظيف فلل بجده وبمكه وبالدمام وبالخرج
    شركة تنظيف شقق بجده وبمكه وبالدمام وبالخرج
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بجده وبمكه وبالدمام وبالخرج
    شركة رش مبيدات بجده وبمكه وبالدمام وبالخرج
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بجده وبمكه وبالدمام وبالخرج
    شركة نقل اثاث بجده وبمكه وبالدمام وبالخرج
    شركة نقل عفش بجده وبمكه وبالدمام وبالخرج
    افضل شركة نقل عفش واثاث بجده وبمكه وبالدمام وبالخرج
    شركة تنظيف موكيت بجده وبمكه وبالدمام وبالخرج
    شركة تنظيف كنب بجده وبمكه وبالدمام وبالخرج
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بجده وبمكه وبالدمام وبالخرج

    ReplyDelete